the dangling partisan




my name is...I was a student of...{informant} 4.

I regret more than you can imagine





Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
Notes:
Sometime between christmas of 66 and September 67 the louie brothers gave me a bindle they said an old man with a long grey beard had given them to give to me. they said he said it was Acid. it had a powder in it. I ate the powder. I don't remember what happened. Later when I asked one of the Louie brothers about it he said it had never happened. I believed him. I liked the Louie brothers. I don't think it was them. but then who was it?
-
After I got out of the hospital I had medicare or whatever and I needed some dental work. I was in a mindless state generally, very much operating as instructed. At the dentists, which was way out in Beaverton, I remember there was a man in the room, not the waiting room but where I was in the chair, I remember asking him about why he was there and him saying with that kind of confidence and masculine disdain some guys have that he was just observing, he said it like "observing" I don't remember much else about being there besides that and that it was way out in Beaverton. But in my memory he's a lot like the guy who stopped when I was walking down the highway in Ohio or Indiana, enjoying a beautiful day, having sidestepped the auditors by scaling a wall - it was Indiana, Indianapolis, the wall was that ring road that circles it - and I sort of instinctively or guided-by knew I shouldn't hitchhike so I was walking down the freeway into come what may, and this car stopped where I was, and went over to it and told the guy driving I would rather walk, and he said in this commanding voice "Get in" and I couldn't stop myself I got in. I don't remember anything else about that. Except I think the car was green.

put here 1:28 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? archives


newsnow
newsquakes
infobreakfast
technorati
googleViewer
google news
old_self
L.M.Boyd
gibson
tom tomorrrow
latenightthoughts
bruce sterling
body and soul
GuardianUK
Radio Netherlands
defectiveyeti
dan gillmor
Dublog
wood's lot
floating wreckage
cursor
looking glass
randomwalks
followmehere
robotwisdom
Danny Yee
UFOBreakfastRecipients
bellona times
ghost rocket
melting object
memory hole
EurekAlert!
Washington File
junction city
The Times
human nature
LinkMachineGo
Verse Daily
setgame
cat and girl
nosenseofplace
dirty beloved
oblomovka
worldpress/americas