the dangling partisan




my name is...I was a student of...{informant} 4.

I regret more than you can imagine





Saturday, August 28, 2004
 
Probably the most discouraging thing in my life right now is the sense that the very things I look to to get me away from the constant sucking attention of dull minds actually increase the pressure.
I hate that with my whole being, and I hate everyone involved in it, which is slightly irrational given that a lot of the people involved are duped or unwitting in some measure or just generally clueless about everything.
But the presence in my life of unbright ungiving smug assholes who happen to be inside the walls of the Satanic machine that runs the world right now is maddening beyond bearing.
I don't care very much what happens, I know there isn't much more time for me no matter what, and I'm so glad of that, but in the meantime I'd like a break, a permanent break, away from the mindless elect, people who evaluate what appears on their screns, as they were trained to do in the womb and all through their childhoods, little miniature human lives held up for their judgement like breakfast cereals or songs on the radio.
The built-in arrogance of that system is what makes it Satanic, like the power of driving a car, it's so seductive people will never willingly stop doing it, even after it's been proven beyond a doubt that their children are being melted down for fuel to operate it..
Just in case any of you are paying attention. I don't want you here, I am not giving my life to you, it's being taken from me. These published words and images are all I'm giving willingly, everything else is being stolen.

put here 5:01 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? archives


newsnow
newsquakes
infobreakfast
technorati
googleViewer
google news
old_self
L.M.Boyd
gibson
tom tomorrrow
latenightthoughts
bruce sterling
body and soul
GuardianUK
Radio Netherlands
defectiveyeti
dan gillmor
Dublog
wood's lot
floating wreckage
cursor
looking glass
randomwalks
followmehere
robotwisdom
Danny Yee
UFOBreakfastRecipients
bellona times
ghost rocket
melting object
memory hole
EurekAlert!
Washington File
junction city
The Times
human nature
LinkMachineGo
Verse Daily
setgame
cat and girl
nosenseofplace
dirty beloved
oblomovka
worldpress/americas