the dangling partisan
my name is...I was a student of...{informant} 4.
I regret more than you can imagine
|
Saturday, May 01, 2004
The term “conspiracy theory” has been intentionally reconfigured, weighted with scorn and bogosity, altered by the very people who were and are conspiring to manipulate public opinion and events.
The words themselves simply mean a theory about a conspiracy.
There are conspiracies. There are theories about those conspiracies. There’s nothing delusional or dismissable about that.
“Chaff” is an old agrarian term for the light bits that seperate from grain as it’s winnowed. It was adopted for bits of tinfoil dropped from planes to scramble radar signals.
Chaff is what a lot of the more fantastic nonsense that’s been paraded before the credulous public has been, diversion, to pre-invalidate hard-to-believe testimony of the heinous and atrocious covert actions that do take place outside the glare of simplistic, and easily controlled, media.
-
Anyone who uses the term “conspiracy theory” or “conspiracy theorist” to dismiss a claim out of hand is a conspirator.
I say this.
put here 8:21 PM
archives