the dangling partisan




my name is...I was a student of...{informant} 4.

I regret more than you can imagine





Saturday, April 24, 2004
 
One of the more insidious tricks they use is to get you to identify them as causative agent of every frustration every wrong-turn every piece of bad fortune and circumstance, as the reason, on purpose, to get you to personify all those happenings and make them the person, so that the power they have in your life is near absolute.
it's the magicians sketch, you fill in the blanks.
-
another one is the dentist's chair. I know this is somewhat a cliche, but it's because it was so widely used, probably still is for all I know. the access that it gives, not just to a prone subject, but to the injections, I mean the memory-cover, you remember being giving an injection, you were at the dentist's, you remember pain and mind-numbing light and fading consciousness, everybody does, it's the dentist, and you actually do have those experiences which are identical to the take-down experience, so right away you have to have some distinctly separate identifier and that's the meat of it, you need a lot of help to get to what really takes place. you remember sadistic controlling intelligence...well. you're disturbed. you're transferring your oedipal rage onto the dentist.
after I got out of the hospital in Portland I was on all these state-aid programs and they paid for some dental work. I remember being out in Beaverton somewhere, and there was two guys in the room, the one being the dentist but the other just a friend of his or something, what's suspicious is I remember them as being firendly and ok, in fact the main memory title is "everything's OK" but there was no nurse I remember, just those two guys and the memory-aura they have is a lot like other men over the years, that covert whatever...

put here 11:19 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? archives


newsnow
newsquakes
infobreakfast
technorati
googleViewer
google news
old_self
L.M.Boyd
gibson
tom tomorrrow
latenightthoughts
bruce sterling
body and soul
GuardianUK
Radio Netherlands
defectiveyeti
dan gillmor
Dublog
wood's lot
floating wreckage
cursor
looking glass
randomwalks
followmehere
robotwisdom
Danny Yee
UFOBreakfastRecipients
bellona times
ghost rocket
melting object
memory hole
EurekAlert!
Washington File
junction city
The Times
human nature
LinkMachineGo
Verse Daily
setgame
cat and girl
nosenseofplace
dirty beloved
oblomovka
worldpress/americas