the dangling partisan
my name is...I was a student of...{informant} 4.
I regret more than you can imagine
|
Friday, January 03, 2003
gasoline christians two-peasant families small angelic beings small no bodies just a head and wings but the consciousness is there no commitment to the real tho just a presence the teasing hint of another place some other realm where it's right where it's good where your good intentions actually mean something and all that loss is accounted for where the dead and their bones are weighed and the sperm in the mouths of the innocent is held against the smug victorious and all of that matters because it goes on and on and on past the chrome shiny gleam of paint in a color no one has yet seen past the newest way to assert your true identity the twitch athletes rising to the olympic gold I got a cell phone I got a skateboard I got a surfboard I got baggy shorts that go down past my knees who says I can't have fun just because I'm 63 years old? I keep seeing the head of Mangas imagining the expression I can't get the expression right what would it look like there on the pole in the zocalo? what shape does the mouth take? what about the eyes? are they closed like Juaquin Murrietta's in his glass jar? or are they open, seeing everythingseeing nothing? Mangas like Three-fingered Jack a character actor on the widest stage imaginable my imagination is working overtime four beers down and a liquor store a half block away and God brooding in the antigue gold of the lawsuit-proof vatican no wait that's not God God smirking in heaven just the other side of the galaxy because you can't touch God you can't say shit about God God won't let people lie about God God's in charge of what people say about God except they said God would forgive that they said God wouldn't care if he put his dick there they said God would look the other way they said if God didn't want me to He'd stop me they said God they said God and God never said a fucking word while they fucked her til she puked and then they just watched TV but it was ok it's going to be ok it's ok right now and it can still be ok if we just let the fear in let the fear take control be afraid of God be afraid of them and what they can do because they have more power than you can imagine and love God love God but be afraid of God at the same time love and be afraid while they hold their genitals over the fire no that's your genitals over the fire that's that Korean chick's genitals no it never happened nothing bad ever happened like that they would tell us they would show it on TV so you would know and you would be prepared for it cause they would say here it comes this is rated watch out watch out watch out the number of the beast is right next to the not number of the beast almost the number of the beast is bad but not quite as bad you know but near there and just after it watch out for that and watch out for the unexpected and the obscene and love God with our whole heart but be afraid because He can let them get you
put here 5:23 PM
archives